Rafael Ruíz Hermanos
What is a cookie and what is it used for?
A “Cookie” is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device with information about navigation.
The set of “cookies” of all our users helps us to improve the quality of our website, allowing us to control which pages are useful, which are not and which are susceptible to improvement.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website.
In no case the cookies could damage your computer. On the contrary, the fact that they are active helps us to identify and resolve errors.
How to configure or disable cookies?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your Internet browser options. If you do not allow the installation of cookies on your browser, you may not be able to access some of the services and your experience on our website may be less satisfactory.
In the following links you have at your disposal all the information to configure or disable your cookies in each browser:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Safari para IOS (iPhone & iPad)
- Chrome (Android)
What types of cookies do we use?
According to the entity that manages it:
- Our Cookies: They are those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you are requesting..
- Cookies (Third Parts): They are those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. For example, those used by social networks, or external content such as Google Maps.
Depending on the length of time they remain activated:
- Session Cookies: They are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so that none is recorded on the hard drive of your computer. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze web traffic patterns. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Permanent Cookies : They are stored in the hard disk and our web reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent website has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We generally use these cookies to facilitate shopping and registration services.
According to their purpose:
- Technical Cookies: They are those necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, to control traffic and data communication, access restricted areas, carry out the purchase process of an order, use security elements, store content in order to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
- Customization Cookies: These are those that allow you to access the service with predefined characteristics according to a series of criteria, such as language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analytics Cookies: They are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided.
For this purpose, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the range of products and services we offer.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included in our website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can learn about your browsing habits on the Internet and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
Cookies we use
|www.rafaelruizhermanos.es||Technical||Improve navigation||End of Session|
|Google.Apis||Third Part. Google analytics||Google management cookies||Not determined|